Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Time I Went to Indiana University

After a 6 hour drive alone, in a van that had little to know visibility (due to our lives being packed away), with no AC and only one working window, I was about ready to pass out and eat (in whichever order the universe decided.) We all decided to eat and our host knew a "great place" just down the street. I was starving and ready to go, however the universe had other plans. Here are my tweets (@ummmwtfblog) from that night. I will admit that I was beyond cranky at this point.


Waiting to be seated at a "restaurant" (bar). 25 minute wait better mean best goddamn food ever. Ummm WTF?


There is no air conditioning in here either. I just drove 6 hours in a car with no ac
The food did turn out to be quite good and spicy enough to clean out all of my organs. Some additional benefits of the restaurant:

An abundance of mullets.
A waitress with Avenge Sevenfold Tattoos.
A man with the longest dreadlocks of all time.

No comments: