Monday, September 08, 2008

We're You Aware of It?

You have all come to my blog out of a) pure boredom b) sheer lust or c) because I may or may not entertain you to death. Did you know that you could share one of these emotions with your friends? It's true! Due to the popularity of my VMA blog (44 page views in one day cant be wrong!) I think you need to share this information with your friends

Send this link to just one friend! "Hey check out my whore friend's blog. He's pretty conceited and desperate for attention but that sure does make for a good chortle here and there!"

Or this one: "Remember that time MTV went down on Britney Spears on national television?"

Or for those who are fans of Puff Daddy " Click or Die."

And for those of you who read this blog only out of spite "Check out this fag bear that types shit on the internet. Isn't he such a gay?"


WE'RE YOU AWARE OF IT?

No comments: