Friday, December 24, 2010

What Your Television Shows Say About You P2.

ABC -

Dancing With the Stars - " I like to throw myself into a world of imagination where celebrities dance just as awkwardly as me!"

Skating With the Stars - "I like to watch shows where I'm more famous than the celebrities."

Detroit 1-8-7 - "I like the least amount of creativity in my show titles as possible. I named my dog Spot, and I named my cat, Cat. I also bask in the depression of a miserable town."

The Middle - "I really miss Everybody Loves Raymond. I really wish there were more CBS type comedies on TV."

Modern Family - "I am liberal, smart, and humble (ish). I can totally laugh at gay people, even though I still think it's a sin, and I'm totally not racist, because I'm down with Hispanic people in my TV programming."

Grey's Anatomy - "I am a woman."

FOX

House - " I like a lot of wit and depression in my doctor, because I like to live on the verge of not knowing if he will be too drunk to cure me."

Glee - "I used to sing in high school. ALOT. I got beat up or made fun of for it, but that's ok now, look at how popular this show is! Band and theater kids are cool again, right?"

Hell's Kitchen - "I don't care about cooking, I just like to see other people get destroyed (verbally, of course) by an angry British man."

Fringe - "It's been a long 5 years since the X-Files went off the air and now I don't have to smoke crack to ease that pain ever again!"

Cops - "I like to gaze at humans as if they were animals about to go into Zoo confinement."

Family Guy - "I enjoy a good non-sequitur, even if I don't get the reference. There is a 92% I am in college."

The Simpsons - "I used to be edgy, but I grew up and realized jokes were childish. Now I barely even attempt to be funny."

No comments: