Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Picture Show 1

This girl thought she was a princess. She wore a tiara. I hated her.
You can see the douchebag with the jacket/hoodie combo. I feel like he often holds elongated objects close to his mouth.
The mutual friend taking the microphone during Bon Jovi I think.
Same. I like to call him country western Jesus.
He has a beard, long lady like hair, a western shirt and pointy boots.
Look at that hair, he could be in a Loreal commercial.
Derril cozying up to his lady.
Country western Jesus avoiding a straight on picture. He's an elusive beast.
Derril is puzzled by the lack of rhythm in the rhythm section of this band.
\
You can kind of see the lead singer on the floor. My favorite part is the yellow hat in the corner feeding the bass player beer. Adorable.
My arch nemesis pretending to play an instrument.
This picture was probably taken while I stared longingly at HIV girl.

Finally, I caught the beast in all it's glory.
Derril smiles because he loves Ke$ha.

Taking a picture of Derril and his awful knock off iPhone.

No comments: